CPCHE is the newly appointed lead organization for Healthy Schools Day in Canada, which this year is April 3, 2018.
The focus of Healthy Schools Day 2018 is Rule Out Radon. The purpose of the campaign is to bring awareness to radon — a known cancer risk that can be present in schools and child care environments.
The Rule Out Radon campaign is supported by many partners.
, CPCHE is working with many of its partners and supporters to bring awareness and change with respect to radon in schools and child care environments.
one of its longstanding partners, the Canadian Child Care Federation (CCCF), together with many others, to bring awareness , and many others to bring awareness to radon
The Canadian Child Care Federation (CCCF) is committed to best practice in early childhood education. First and foremost, CCCF values children.
To protect and enhance children, and to promote their safety and their healthy growth and development, CCCF is committed to providing Canadians with the very best in early learning and child care knowledge and best practices. The primary tools CCCF uses are research and knowledge dissemination, and the creation and nurturing of active networks.
- National scope – provides a unique, informed frame of reference
- National network – affiliates from coast to coast to coast offer strength, knowledge, perspective, and credibility
- History – a legacy of excellence spanning over a quarter of a century that ensures a level of trust and credibility with Canadian institutions, individuals, and families
- Working in partnership with our affiliates, CCCF is committed to:
- The importance of quality early learning and child care as an essential Canadian value and a right worth protecting and enhancing;
- The importance of quality delivery of early learning and child care as crucial elements in the healthy development of our children;
- The importance of competent, well-trained professionals who deliver quality early learning and child care with passion and pride.